Monday, September 27, 2010

What's In My Bag...

Last week of school special...

Colorful folders which contain the remnants of my papers for my last week of school.
My perfect blue planner. Love to organize!
1 blue pen. 2 mechanical pencils (for the two tests I have this week)
Toothbrush, toothpaste and flosh...I think it explains itself.
Chapstick...a must have.
USB stick...contains my final presentation and other neat documents.
Wallet. I just switched it to black for the fall.
Sunglasses. Yes it is still extremely sunny here even though it is fall.
Goggles for dental class.
Keys. With my gym pass on it. I am committing to the gym for the next 25 days!
Next week, I might have a new bag since I won't be needing lots of these things for a few months anyway. Maybe another what's in my bag special!

No comments: