1. Liam has started saying gaga and we think dada
2. He has 7 teeth. 4 on top and 3 on the bottom.
3. He knows where his tongue, nose, and eyes are...he also knows how to point to them on other people.
4. He loves to dance and hold hands
5. He pretty much eats anything if you feed it to him.
We had a crayola crayon party for his first birthday party and it was a total success. We had cupcakes and cake and friends and family and toys and coloring and fun! Liam skipped his morning nap and partied all morning until everyone left and then he crashed for two hours before waking up for dinner and heading back to bed! It was a great success. I am so thankful that my sister Jill came up from San Diego, my sister Katie and Dennis were there to help...Katie made the beautiful crayon cake and Jill and I helped with the rest of the desserts. My mom prepped all the food and my aunt, grandma, uncle Tim and Uncle Steve were all there to celebrate Liam. So many friends also came to celebrate my little man. It was a very special day and I can't believe he is already one! It is bittersweet!
To Liam: You have changed my life and have made everything better! I love my baby boy more than you can even imagine. To many more years of celebrating you! xoxo