Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sisters

Liam is one lucky boy. My parents are his normal babysitters when I work, and they planned a two week trip to the British Virgin Islands. With their absence, it of course required a different babysitter, which of course I don't have...unless you count two fantastic sisters who are willing to fly from San Diego and Florida and give up whatever they are doing to spend time with my baby! They are the best! Liam was so lucky to have them here and get to have a blast with them. We went to the Sacramento zoo, gymnastics, parks, and they let him paint naked with his fingers!

They really are so fun to have here and I love being able to see them with Liam. We even got to go to the mall together and take sunglass pictures and buy me a dress for a wedding I was attending. 

The best part is that they are incredible with Liams diabetes and having to administer insulin and taking blood sugar as well as counting carbs. It is so comforting to know that I didn't have to worry every time I went to work. 

How did we get so lucky!!!

No comments: