Monday, February 9, 2015

2015...

2015 has already begun speeding by...it is already February...and my baby boy has turned 1!!!! I can't believe that this day last year I was delivering the most perfect little baby and what a difference he was going to make in our lives. 2014 was a great year for us and I think 2015 will be just as good and maybe better. We have already begun our year with a trip to Disneyland with my family and a party for Liam's first birthday. And we have more fun trips and activities planned for the whole year. In March, Tadd is heading to Pennsylvania for a training for Ritas Italian Ice and Frozen Custard as our franchise store should be opening this spring. Then in April I get to head to San Diego for my cousins bachelorette and bridal shower. This summer we are heading back to San Diego for the wedding which Liam gets to be in! Moving into the fall, another wedding for one of my best friends, then finishing out the year with a trip to Hawaii and Arizona. Time is definitely flying but how can you complain when everything that happens is fun and exciting.

No comments: