Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby Items I Love

As I have recently had my first child, 7 weeks ago already! I thought I would put together a list of the most important things to have! If you were to ask me 7 weeks ago, I would have no idea and probably said lots of things that would not make the list now. I have 9 Items pictured but in reality there are like 4 things that I use like crazy! Those will be at the top of the list!
1. Pampers newborn diapers & wipes (obviously)
2. Aden & Anais burpy bibs (Liam required a bottle right away hence the big bib/burp cloth!)
3. Snap or zipper footsie Jammie's (the only attire he rocks and this is because it is so convenient to
Change diapers and get on and off without going over his head!)
4. Britax car seat (duh! Can't go anywhere without this gem)
5. City Mini GT jogger stroller- it's super smooth and closed and opens in seconds)
6. Graco swing- total life saver for when he was just 5lbs and felt too small to
Go in the big crib!
7. Mamaroo- my parents have this awesome swing and Liam is a sucker for it. Can't lay in it without sleeping like a champ!
8. Medela breast pump- a must have for me as my little one wasn't latching, I needed the stimulation to produce Milk and now with being back to work, I still can provide the good stuff for my babe!
9. The boppy pillow- this pillow is awesome for nursing, or just for a little arm support while holding my little nugget!

Other items not pictured above that I really like:
-My cozy glider chair from buy buy baby
-a few super soft blankets for swaddling
-our bath tub for Liam
-my petunia pickle bottom diaper bag that is adorable
-our green soothie pacifier recently




No comments: