Friday, February 11, 2011

6 Remaining...

I have still been watching the Bachelor. I think that is the only evening I am not doing homework simultaneously as watching TV or eating dinner or brushing my teeth. I am still enjoying it...however, I am seriously getting sick of Michelle. She is getting on my nerves. She needs to just relax and stop pulling these creepy stunts with Brad. There has got to be something that turns him on about those freaky one on ones she is pulling. Anyway, I still love Emily, but I am sad because it looks like she might bail on him. Chantal is still cute. I like Shawntel too, I think she is funny and smart. Ashley, I am kind of over her. I have not seen much of her...as well as Britt. I felt bad for Allie and Jackie, but it was their time to go...Just a few more weeks and then I can get over this Bachelor addiction for a short while.

No comments: