Thursday, August 26, 2010

"You did that on purpose"


This morning Tadd was ironing his shirt for work and I was running around getting things organized before I headed off to the gym. I went into the laundry room to ask him a few things and then of course to kiss him before we went our separate ways for the day. I kiss him a few times as he runs the iron over his shirt. He then rotates the shirt, takes a step back and purposefully directs the iron so that the water sprays me in the face and on my shirt. Then he continues to spray the shirt like it was part of his process and I just happened to be in the way. Then I said, "You totally did that on purpose." He totally started laughing, as did I. It was totally funny and so random. Like who sprays you in the face with ironing water. Anyway, it was pretty funny and totally random and I still laugh when I think of it because he just simply enjoyed himself and thought himself hilarious!!!

No comments: