Sunday, August 15, 2010

Flying

Can you believe that it is August 15th...time is seriously flying. I thought that 2010 just began and we are already into month 8...wow! A few things that we finished and that are coming. I have finished my chemistry class. Actually I finished it at the end of July and I got an A...a 91%...pretty exciting! We are going to Seattle next weekend for my college roommates wedding! Then, I start the fall semester of school. I only have 1 class left in my dental assisting program which means that I will be onto my extern October 4th. Tadd is still doing really great at his job and enjoying his success. Tadd's graduation for his MBA is on his birthday in September!

1 comment:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

I know its crazy how fast it goes...weren't we just playing games at our house on New Year's Eve?? Great job on your class...you are so smart! YAY we are coming home in 2 weeks!!! We can't wait to hang out and play pickle ball :) Miss you!