Monday, May 17, 2010

Up & Coming

Some exciting events that are occurring in the next few weeks and months...that I am looking forward to. Just to fill you in...

May 27, 2010- My little sister, Katie, returns from school to hang out in Cali for a few weeks before she goes back for summer school and her last year at college

June 6, 2010- San Diego Rock N' Roll Half Marathon. I get to hang out with my two sisters and my hubby and all my high school friends. It will be grand!

July 10- Tahoe trip with friends from Arizona. Pretty weather and fun activities here we come!


July 27- My 24th Birthday!!!

July 29-31- Laguna Niguel for Brittny's wedding!!!

This is only through July...There are even more things to look forward to after this. There will be another up and coming post in the future! Get excited!!!

No comments: