Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Roses and Horses


The Bachelorette has begun...and here goes the first post of my tops horses for this season. A few comments before the top 5 are posted. Ali is super cute and I like that she laughs a lot. I would have liked to have seen her in a yellow or blue or red dress, but she chose black instead. No big deal. A lot of the guys are pretty dorky, however, I do enjoy dorky and they are cute too so it is a workable combination. She was smitten for Roberto immediately. "Shooter" is an idiot...that story he told, was horrible. Get rid of the nickname and never tell that story again! Rated-R and Craig with the hair, already not big fans of you two. Moving on...Top 5 are...actually right now I am going to say 6 because a few are tied. Next week I will probably narrow it down to four.
Roberto. He got the first impression rose and you can tell that she likes him.

Chris H...I just like him.

Chris L...Seems like he is close to his family.

Frank...I loved how he jumped out of the limo. Totally cute and a little dorky.

Kirk...Did he make the scrapbook. Cheesy but I liked it.

Jesse...He made her that cute heart.

That is all for now. Until next week, on the Bachelorette. (did that sound like the host...nice)

2 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Hey Kel, I have been waiting for this post!! I didn't watch last year but am this year because I went to school with Chris H. I have decent following over at my blog Aly&Ash and have started a Bachelorette Backtalk each Monday night. I'd love for you to come give your opinion each week! Based off your post you may be the bit of positiveness we need over there! ;)

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

http://alyashcreations.blogspot.com