Friday, August 5, 2016

Baby Boy 2 Nursery

I have slowly been prepping the nursery again for this second baby. Before I even knew I was pregnant, I had moved all of Liam's things into his toddler room and therefore taken everything off the wall in the nursery and put it up in his room. With that being done I touched up the walls, filled holes, repainted scratches and holes and washed the bedding and moved the crib mattress up. So for now, there is one wall of floating bookshelves that didn't change much from before. The crib has all the bedding inside of it as well as the changing table, ready to be made, or maybe washed again, depending on how I feel and then the chair and end table are chilling in the other corner. We just ordered and put together the new dresser which is a light grey.

I decided that I wanted one print to kind of set the theme for the room, and I found one online through Etsy...it says, "thank heaven for little boys!" Which I ordered in red, and then another one in blue to put in Liam's room. So now I have the starting print and finally got the frames...and now for the rest of the room.

On the other wall, I have a mirror and I want to get the babies initials as so as we decide what his name will be, and that way we will all have initials in our room, which is pretty fun! Here are a few of the during pictures. Just got a new end table. One picture in the frame with a few ideas  here of what we might put in the other frames.

Also, the EAT letters I am going to use for inspiration for the baby boy's initials. I am going to use dimes though since we are doing more grey and red and white theme. I will post them once they are done...aka once he is born and we pick a name.

I can't believe I am going to have two boys now! It is going to be quite the adventure and I am stoked to see how Liam is as a big brother and then of course to see how our little guy develops his own personality!!!





No comments: