Monday, December 15, 2014

Ten Months

Liam is 10 months old. I know I say this every time but I swear time speeds up when you have kids because this year has flown by as I count each month of my babies life! He is such a joy to be around. He is so fun and smiley and happy and loving. He is so busy and crawling everywhere and exploring everything. This last month has been so fun with all the holidays. Arizona for Thanksgiving was a blast and he had so much fun meeting all his cousins and playing with them. He was so well behaved too! With December upon us, we have decorated the house, put up our tree and ornaments and Liam is very good with the tree. He does like to pull on one ornament quite a bit but he is pretty good. He absolutely loves the tree topper we got. It is a star that is lit up and he just stares at it all the time. He is just fascinated with all the lights. He also likes cords so I am trying to hide all of those with presents, even some empty wrapped boxes, if that is what it takes.

No comments: