Monday, December 15, 2014

Family Photos

I wanted to snag some photos of the first time professionally...and we just got them back a while ago and we have some real winners!!! Liam is seriously too adorable...I can't even stand it. He had just woken up from a nap so there weren't as many big smiles as we are used to, and he just loves the camera, which totally distracts him from being his normal fun self. He just stares right at the fancy camera, and every now and again you catch him smiling when you do something silly for him! Overall, I was really happy with the pictures and both Tadd and I don't look half bad either. Tadd just lost 20 lbs about in a weight loss challenge so he looks fantastic. And I am in the works, but my face doesn't look half bad. I think I am going to use some of these pictures around our house as well as use them for our very first Christmas card. I am seriously enjoying every new experience as a family of three!!!

No comments: