Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Updates

My previous post about the things I was looking forward have all happened already...where does the time go? The things that I listed are as follows. Tadd and I have continued our biggest loser weigh ins...he has lost 4.5 lbs and I have lost 3 lbs in two weeks. I am still doing my Wednesday morning cycle class and I am doing Thursday night zumba classes. These exerise classes are so fun because they mix it up and still make you sweat. As for my exams...I previously mentioned my law and ethics that I passed...I also got a B on my chemistry exam. And then another week of Bachelor...(post previous to this)

More things to look forward to...

Final RDA exam on Saturday!
A visit from AZ friends.
Tahoe weekend!
A visit from SD friends.
and of course more to come...

No comments: