Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sunshine Award 2011



Thanks Jen for presenting me with the Sunshine Award 2011. If you don't know Jen, you should, your life will be better by knowing her, even if it is only in the blogging world. Get to know her here...http://jenkatherines.blogspot.com/

In following the Sunshine Award Rules...here are my answers.

1. Favorite color: Depends... Purple usually but coral and gray for clothing
2. Favorite animal: Lion
3. Favorite number: 2
4. Favorite drink {alcohol free}: Orange Dream Machine from Jamba Juice
5. Twitter or Facebook: Neither? I know, way out of the loop!
6. My passion: Life...any other passion would be limiting!
7. Giving or receiving presents: I recently have enjoyed giving handmade gifts, they always mean so much!
8. Favorite pattern: I've been into floral lately
9. Favorite day: Saturday
10. Favorite flower: Hibiscus

I would like to pass along the award to my girlfriend...

1. Devon at http://jessedevonaida.blogspot.com/

The rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Write a post about it, including the award photo.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Pass on the award to 10 {or however many you want} bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know!

No comments: