Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Month Of July

I have been completely consumed by my Chemistry course this July. It started in June and things were busy, but for some reason, the month of July has seem to come without me really realizing it because I am in Chemistry class from 11am to 5pm and then I head to dental assisting. The only thing that reminds me that it is the middle of summer is the dreadful walk from the blacktop parking lot to class in 95 degree weather at 10:30 in the morning. However, there is some seriously good news going on and upcoming. First of all, I am doing great in my chemistry class. So even though it is brutal and requires all of my time, I am passing with flying colors as of right now. I only have 2 WEEKS left...can you believe it...I can't! I am pretty excited about that. Secondly, my birthdday, the BIG 2-4 is on July 27th...that is only 12 days away. Amazing. Present tips below... Also, the same weekend of my birthday, my sister in law, Brittny, is getting married in Laguna. It will be a totally fun and celebratory weekend. For her marriage of course, and I will quietly be celebrating my success (yes that is the plan) in completing Chemistry and my 24th birthday! Yay for the month of July...p.s. birthday ideas below...

Lovely yellow wedges from Nordstrom...

A pretty purple shirt to match my skirt...

Delightfully delicate dresses...
But I will pretty much accept anything...text messages and hugs included!

No comments: