Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Madness

The past two weekends have been lots of fun! My two sisters came into town the week of May 11. Katie, my younger sister (twin), got into town on Wednesay and Jill came on Thursday night! Ironically, my parents had to go out of town for a family member's wedding in North Carolina. Friday night we had grand plans and ended up sitting at our house until 9:30pm. Katie and I then decided to do a Paula Abdul workout dance video...it was hilarious! On Saturday, Katie, Jill and I were able to get pedicures, run to the mall, Target, Wal Mart and then enjoy a fabulous dinner at Mikuni with Tadd, Lauren and Jen. We all got one roll a piece and shared them, it was so delicious. We then of course went to Nuyo. Then Tadd had to talk on Sunday in church. Lauren came to church which was really great and Tadd had such a wondeful talk, everyone was asking for copies and complimenting him on how well and obvious his talk was about a testimony.

No comments: