Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Birthday...and my 18 month old baby.

In July I celebrated my 29th birthday! This year for some reason I did not feel like it was that big of a deal, and maybe I am just growing out of big celebrations as I get closer to the big 3-0. Anyway, Tadd did a great job for my birthday and made me a delicious fruit platter for dinner because I had a huge lunch...he also got me a card, a movie and some money! It was very thoughtful as he picked the movie that we first saw together when we started dating, and then he even let me have some extra spending money so I could buy something I wanted...I'm still contemplating what to get. I did get some nice cards from my family as well and a little extra spending money to top it off. My family also took me out to Benihana which seems to have been the tradition for many years as it is one of my favorite spots, and it never disappoints. Along the same lines of getting older, Liam is 18  months old! When you turn 18 months in our church you are able to go to nursery which is where all the kids hang out when the parents are in additional classes. Liam loved nursery! He has been a total of 3 times, but 2 of those times I stayed the whole time. He did not need me. Or even shed a tear, but I think everything is harder on the parent. Anyway, he is happy as can be in nursery on Sundays and I am so happy to see him play nice with all the kids his age. He truly is a great boy!





No comments: