As previously posted, our perfect little boy was born on February 9th which was just about 5.5 weeks before he was due to be born...so you could say we were a little bit surprised. There are a number of memorable events that went along with Mr. Liam's arrival, all good and all mentioned below in reverse order. Another post will cover the details.
1. Liam Michael Barnett was born on Sunday February 9th 2014 at 5:07 am.
2. My baby shower was to occur on Saturday February 8th 2014 at 11:00 am.
3. My hospital visit began on Saturday February 8th 2014 at 9:00 am.
4. My water broke on Saturday February 8th 2014 at 2:30am
5. My two sisters and brother in law arrived earlier in the week to celebrate my baby shower.
Best Surprise Ever...and here is why.
1. Liam was 5lbs 4oz when he was born and healthy!!!
2. My active pushing labor lasted roughly 30 minutes
3. My epidural was pure genius
4. My whole family was here for Liam's birth
5. I was able to meet my perfect son 5 weeks early and he was healthy!
6. Tadd and I agreed on a name
7. Friends came to visit in the hospital and brought shower gifts!
8. My nurses were amazing, Amy and Erin
9. Dr. Scates did a great job with my delivery
10. Tadd and I have a perfect son and we are an eternal family of 3 now!