Sunday, September 2, 2012

Update

It has been a few weeks since I have posted anything about our lives...so here it is...I know you have all been waiting (if anyone reads this). Anyway, I just started my fourth and FINAL dental hygiene term last week and it is by far going to be the hardest term yet. But that is ok...because it is the last one and then I will be officially done. Anyway, previous to starting back at this term, we did lots of fun things. 1. We went to six flags marine world with my brother and sister in law. We had such a blast. We ate lots of junk food and went on all the rides and then we had a nice dinner together. We definitely enjoyed spending time together. They are back in Arizona now, but it was great to see them. 2. Tadd was lucky enough to be able to head out to Arizona with his brother and spend about 10 days with his family while he was studying for his series 7 exam still. But he had a great time in AZ and got to see some friends and just enjoy Arizona the way he used to. 3.Once I finished my third term, we get about 10 days off to sleep and recuperate to prepare for the next term. So, while I was on that break, I saw 3 movies with my parents, I went to Portland with my mom and dad and then we all (Mom, Dad, Tadd, Kelly, Jill, Wes and Katie; missing Dennis because of baseball)headed to Anaheim and went to DISNEYLAND! It was so much fun! We went on all the rides and shared lots of junk food but didnt overdo it. We got to spend some quality family time together! It was really fun! 4. After Disneyland, we headed to Adelanto which is where Katie and Dennis currently reside for minor league baseball. We were able to spend a little time with Dennis and watch him play some ball. We all enjoyed watching him play and seeing their town. While we were there, we went dress shopping for Katie. She has not started looking because their date is not until Jan 2014, but since we were all together, we thought it would be fun to get started...and it was! She looked great in everything and now she has somewhat of an idea of the type of dress she will be looking for next time. 5. Other than that, we have been hanging out with friends, studying, and enjoying life. Updates have been made and more posts to come in the future.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh, is that the purple sweater you were wearing last night? I meant to tell you how much I liked it, but then we were crushing the boys so bad on Mad Gab that it slipped my mind :) Looks like a super fun trip! I love Disneyland.