Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lately

It has been a little bit longer than I anticipated since I last posted. I thought I would be getting lots of posts in about my schooling, but I don't have as much time as I thought I might. Also, how boring would my blog be if I kept posting about school...o wait, I have been posting about school for the last 3 years. Sorry!

Instead of a post about school, I will post about all the other things I have been up to. Recently, I made a blanket for my niece for Christmas. The picture below is not the actual blanket but brighter and prettier fabric.

Also, I have been assisting my sister in planning her wedding that is next July. I am making a few things to contribute to her wedding. I am making her garter, her hair decoration, a "here comes the bride" sign and then of course as the Maiden of Honor I am planning and throwing her bridal shower. The shower wont be until May I think but we are doing beach and "gelato" theme. (Her name is Jill Oddo, pronounced the same way). A sample flower...but it will have some organza and toule and bling.
I have also been getting ready and excited and prepared for the fall/winter. I have been looking up adorable fall outfits on pinterest. There are so many...and of course that costs money, but I am going to see if I can work some fun outfits with the clothes I already have. Some samples below...




I see if I can get some good pics of outfits that I get to wear this weekend on a fun trip to Berkeley to meet up with my college roommate and her husband! Until next time...

No comments: