Saturday, October 1, 2016

Baby boy #2 baby shower & 32 week bumpdate

I made it to and through the shower without delivering my child! Success. It was perfect!

The theme was simply colors based on the nursery and we did breakfast this time to try and do something different than we normally do. We did a crepe and parfait bar which turned out to be a great success. We had crepes and  yogurt of course...with lots of fruit, raspberries, blueberries, bananas, strawberries and then fillings and toppings. A lemon ricotta filling with blueberry sauce, whipped cream, nutella, honey, chocolate and some garnish like coconut, granola and cinnamon sugar to top it off. I think most of us went back for some version of seconds. We also had a few small muffins, an egg casserole that was yummy, orange juice, coffee and water...it was perfect!

The shower was so fun! We played a few games, ate, chatted, open presents and chatted some more. Baby boy #2 and I were totally spoiled with love and goodies. We are totally set with diapers for the first few months and we also have everything else we need such as the bassinet, wipes, burp cloths, clothes and other random accessories.

Now I am going a little crazy in nesting mode and reorganizing every room in our house...At least we know everything will be in order when this baby decides to arrive, early or not... (probably late!)

I feel so lucky to have had my mom and sisters host this shower and they always spoil me so much! It was also so great to have so many of my friends to spoil this second baby boy!!! I am just the luckiest!





While the girls were busy at the shower, the boys went to Top Golf which is a fun spot where you can basically be at a driving range but have all the perks like food, shade, tv and multiple people at one location! They got such a good pic of Liam and my dad playing, it was too cute not to share!


Bumpdate:: 32 weeks

How far along? 32 weeks
Weight gain? No comment
Maternity clothes? Just bought 3 more items to hopefully finish off my maternity wardrobe.
Sleep? Still pretty solid.
Best moment this week? Baby shower celebrating this little bear!
Gender? Bbboy!!
Movement? Trying to pay more attention to all his moves.
Food cravings? Nothing sounds that good.
What are you looking forward to? Our next ultrasound! Fall activities with Liam! And our Babymoon!

No comments: