Thursday, September 15, 2016

2nd Baby Bumpdate 28 weeks

Baby #2 Bumpdate: 28 Weeks

How far along: 28 weeks (29 as of today!!!)
Weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes! I just snagged a few more pieces for the fall.
Sleep: Crazy dreams make my sleep slightly less restful
Best moment this week: Having my sister in town and having her spoil Liam with love and attention (which in turn spoils me!!!)
Gender: BOY round 2
Weird pregnancy moment: Not so much.
Movement: Yes, this boy moves quite a bit, until Tadd tries to feel for him, then he stops.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Quesy: Nope!
What are you looking forward to: My appointment at 32 weeks! I get an extra ultrasound! And we are starting to do exams to make sure that this baby is not planning on coming early like Liam.

I can't believe I am already almost 30 weeks. That could mean that this baby could be here in 6-10 weeks...that seems unbelievable. However, I imagine the next 6-10 weeks will feel like eternity. HEre is to a healthy and successful next 8ish weeks.

No comments: