Thursday, January 20, 2011

Education

School has officially begun! It started on Tuesday and I was almost crying by 8:00pm. I have an explanation however. Chemistry is not too bad. Microbiology was not tortuous either. Physiology was horrendous. The teacher began with introductions, and the usual. Then 30 minutes into class he basically has an anatomy review while touching on physiology topics. I could feel my face get bright red. I was so lost, I was freaking out. At 8:00pm we took a break and I headed straight for the teacher. I chatted with him for a few minutes before walking out the door. I dropped the class! However, I am taking anatomy and physiology in the summer so I am still on track to apply to my hygiene program for September. With that being said, I am in two science classes instead of three and I think this semester will go just fine!
Today in Microbiology we did our first lab which was Microscopy. Basically just learning how to work the microscope and view microbes. That is all the fascinating material I can share for now.

No comments: