Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Black Book


I got his little number yesterday when my Dad and Mom surprised me with it. It is a kindle, and it is little and compact. Perfect for my bag. I am an avid reader. I am always borrowing my Mom's kindle or my Dad's i pad so that I can read the latest book that my Mom has downloaded before they head off to Miami again. I just finished The Happiness Project yesterday (which I started on Monday) because my parents left this morning for their final trip to Miami. It was such a thoughtful gift. He did not even tell me. He told my Mom that since I am always reading and stealing one of their electronic devices to complete my book, he thought it would be a useful gift! I am so lucky. It is just perfect! Now I have my very own and I can read any where at any time and I have access to so many books! Yay for my new lovely kindle.

No comments: